- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Asian American Business Roundtable Summit
January 11, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - January 13, 2017 @ 6:30 pm
ABL is proud to be a community sponsor of the 2nd Annual Asian American Business Roundtable Summit and we invite you to join them at The Venetian in Las Vegas on January 11-13, 2017.
Join the Asian American Business Roundtable Summit in Las Vegas, January 11-13, 2017
“The New Majority: Igniting the Future through Inclusion and Partnerships” will be co-hosted by PepsiCo’s Vice Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Mehmood Khan, at The Venetian, Las Vegas from Jan. 11-13, 2017.
For the program, list of speakers and ticket information please see http://aabusinessroundtable.
The rise of a multicultural community comprising African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans and Asians to form a “New Majority” in America means changes, challenges and new collaboration strategies for businesses and organizations that seek to thrive in the coming decades.
Speaker Lineup (more on website):
· BERNARD J. TYSON, Chairman and CEO Kaiser Permanente
· MEHMOOD KHAN, Vice Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer, Global R&D, PepsiCo
· ANDREW J.C. CHERNG, Founder, Chairman and Co-CEO Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
· JON SPECTOR, President and CEO of The Conference Board
· CID WILSON, President & CEO of Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR)
· DEBORAH GILLIS, President & Chief Executive Officer of Catalyst
· RONALD C. PARKER, President and CEO of The Executive Leadership Council
· LINDA AKUTAGAWA, President and CEO of Leadership Education for Asian Pacific’s, Inc. (LEAP)
· MICHAEL J. GARNER, Chief Diversity Officer of New York MTA
· LAMONT ROBINSON, Vice President of Supplier Diversity at Nielsen
· FRANK CARBAJAL, President of EsTiempo
· RICHARD LUI, News Anchor for MSNBC and NBC News
Book Now for a special rate of $169++.
Offer ends December 18, 2016.